Climate of Verhojansk, Russia Average Weather
- Verhojansk, Russia, 67°33'N, 133°23'E, 137 m (449 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Verhojansk is close to the subpolar dry tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is -15.7 degrees Celsius (3.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 147 mm (5.8 in).
- If Verhojansk were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: